Takeda Oncology Here2Assist® is a comprehensive support program committed to helping your patients navigate coverage requirements, identify available financial assistance, and connect with helpful resources throughout their treatment.
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist®:
- Works with your patients’ insurance company to help get your patients started on their medication
- Identifies available financial assistance that may be right for your patients
- May help eligible patients get started on treatment in the event of an insurance delay
- Identifies specialty pharmacies to help fill and ship your patients’ prescriptions appropriately
- Conducts regular follow-up calls to patients
- Sends text message status updates and reminders to patients*
*Patients will need to enroll in the texting program to receive text messages.
Enrolling your patients is simple
- Download and print the Takeda Oncology Here2Assist Enrollment Form from www.Here2Assist.com
- Complete and sign the Enrollment Form together with your patient
- Fax the completed Enrollment Form along with a copy of your patient’s insurance card and prescription to 1-844-269-3038
Questions about Takeda Oncology Here2Assist? We're here to help patients. Let’s Talk.
Call us at 1-844-817-6468, Option 2.
We’re available Monday-Friday, 8AM-8PM ET.