Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™ overview
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™
- Conducts benefits investigations to help patients understand their coverage options
- Identifies available financial assistance that may be right for your patients
- May help eligible patients get started on treatment in the event of an insurance delay
- Can identify a specialty pharmacy to help fill and ship your patients' prescriptions appropriately
Support services include:
- Benefit verification, prior authorization, and payer denial assistance
- Takeda Oncology Co-pay Assistance Program
- Specialty pharmacy referral and coordination
- RapidStart Program
- Patient Assistance Program
Tools and resources for NINLARO® (ixazomib)
NINLARO Dosing Guide
A comprehensive look at NINLARO dosing, including dose modifications, instructions for safe handling, and adverse events data.
For your patients
Additional resources available on the patient website
Have your patients track their individual treatment schedule by filling out this calendar.
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™ Enrollment Form
An interactive PDF to help your patients get started with Takeda Oncology Here2Assist.
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™ Brochure
Information about access, financial assistance, and available support services.
Lab Test Booklet
Explains what common lab tests mean and has space for recording lab test results.
SLiM CRAB Tear Sheets
The SLiM CRAB Tear Sheets help educate patients on the signs and symptoms of multiple myeloma and identify some of the lab tests that are used.